|Recognizing the protection of personal information is its social responsibility, Max Power Japan Co.,Ltd. ("Max Power Japan" herein after complies with related laws and regulations and promote the implementation of the following procedures.)
- Max Power Japan makes effort to protect personal information, through constructing secure corporate information management system and through employee education, for the protection from illegal access, disclosure, loss or damage as well as maintaining accuracy of such information and updated.
- Max Power Japan obtains personal information under prior consent of the individual and use only where such consent permits. Max Power Japan uses personal information for the following purpose.
* Announcement of new merchandise.
* Invitation to shows, sale and events.
* Services and maintenances.
Where and when Max Power Japan intends to use personal information beyond the purview or other than specified above, Max Power Japan obtains prior consent of the individual anew.
- Max Power Japan does not provide personal information to third party except the followings. Even when providing personal data handled by Max Power Japan to the third party, Max Power Japan makes efforts to protect by obligating the third party holds and makes appropriate protection measures from such risks as leak, disclosure or further transmission from the third party.
* Where and when a prior consent of the individual is obtained.
* Where and when used for statistical data in the mode and the form that the individuality of such information unidentifiable.
- Where and when required by laws or regulations.When asked for confirmation or correction of Max Power Japan controlled personal data, Max Power Japan responds to such request to the reasonable extent upon individual identification.
- Personal information provided to Max Power Japan prior to the implementation (March 2005) of Personal Information Protection Act of Japan shall be used under the conditions and purposes specified above.